ADA Webinar Series: Fundamentals of the 2010 Accessibility Guidelines
Posted by Neha Patel
Join us as our Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) experts, Leah Riley and Neha Patel, review the requirements for toilet and bathing rooms, sinks and kitchenettes as they relate to construction.
The session includes an AIA/CES provider/1 LU which comes with attending any one of these three sessions
What We'll Cover:
- Scoping - When and where compliance is required
- New Construction versus Alteration/Path of Travel
- What Safe Harbor Means - ‘Am I Grandfathered’
- ADA fundamentals and specifics for plumbing fixtures and accessories
- Importance of detailing drawings and how to best manage compliance in the field
- Repercussions of non-compliance
Thursday, July 22 at 12pm EST - New York City Construction
Tuesday, July 28 at 12pm PT - Los Angeles Construction
Burnham Nationwide is the recognized name in permit expediting and building code compliance consulting. We have been involved with iconic buildings and projects throughout the country.